An exciting and permanent full-time opportunity within our head office located in Ville Saint-Laurent, for the position of Customer Service Representative. Recognized for our ingenuity, expertise and experience, Seatply Products Inc. is a dynamic, growing Quebec company and the North American leader in curved plywood chair components.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the role of the Customer Service Representative requires having excellent communication skills (bilingual, written and oral), being motivated, customer-focused, proactive and a problem-solver.
- Cooperate with our production team to determine and provide accurate delivery dates to customers.
- Communicate with clients regarding quotes, new projects or other issues (price adjustments, minimum order quantity, etc.).
- Host customers and give them plant tours.
- Attend meetings with our product development team.
- Prepare quotes and follow up on new projects with clients.
- Coordinate sample production and sample approval by customers.
- DEC or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Organized and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sense of urgency with deadlines
- Team spirit
- Bilingualism – French and English spoken and written
- Problem-solving ability
- Career development: possibility for this role to grow into a Sales Representitive position and therefore occasionally visit existing and potential clients.
- Cell phone provided
- On-site parking
- Group insurance
- Employee recognition events
Schedule: 37.5 hours per weekSalary: $ 50,000- $ 54,000 per year.